Opt-In for Proof of Vaccination Screening
*ONLY APPLICABLE TO SPECIFIC SECTORS SEE SECTORS INCLUDED BELOW*
Businesses who choose to opt in must display a sign in their window or door that notifies patrons that your business will be participating. You are not required to report that you are opting in to any regulatory bodies.
Within this framework you are able to choose on a daily basis whether or not you would like to participate, this is primarily expected to be used for functions and events that wish to remove capacity limits.
By participating in the Opt-In you will no longer be required to reduce capacity or follow distancing guidelines that were previously required in Step 3 of reopening.
- Wedding, Funeral or Religious services
- Personal Care Establishments (Hair Salons, Spas, Tattoo & Piercing etc)
- Indoor Museums, Galleries, Aquariums, Zoos, science centres, landmarks etc.
- Indoor areas of Amusement Parks
- Indoor areas of Fairs, Rural Exhibitions, & Festovals
- Indoor Tours, and Guide services
- Indoor Clubhouses at recreational amenities (Golf Clubhouses etc)
- Open House events provided by Real Estate Agents
- Indoor Photography Studios & Services
At this time the Opt-In program is NOT applicable for retail businesses.